expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hot Water In Mother Russia

Nightmare 5-28-13 






I find myself in prison. I don't think its America. It looks like Russia. I am led down a hall to where the cell blocks are. I overhear a prison guard say that they are going to throw me into a vat of boiling water. (why do I always find myself in these kinds of situations.) There is only one guard here now. I attack him. I don't know if he is dead. I take his rugged clothes. I wear his dirty hat. I escape warning the others of what they mean to do. Somehow I make it outside into the bitter snow. Out of nowhere, I have a gun. The gun doesn't shoot lead bullets. These bullets are snowballs. Dream ends.
 - 
I'm escaping from an unknown building. There are many of my friends on a porch cheering me on. This is real. I jump from tree to tree, launching myself toward the ocean. I make it to the sea. I think I am safe. The devil is now calling me out, not with words but rather waves. The waves aren't coming from the ocean, they are coming from the house. I duck behind a dock. The first wave crashes into the pier. I am soaked. Another wave comes. I duck for cover. Enough of this. I make a run for it toward the house. I think the attacks are over. My friends on the porch point out that something is chasing me. I look behind me and find that a ferocious cougar is chasing me. I run as fast as my legs will carry me. He is gaining on me. I make it to the porch. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment