expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Target

Dream 5-24-13



I have two friends. They both work at target. I visit them at the store. I spot them. We talk for a while. One of my friends becomes frozen and points out a man across the room. He is short and has long, greasy hair. My friend tells us that this man raped him. I become furious and walk over to the man. I attack him. I beat him halfway to his death. My friend that he raped comes over. We take the greasy man to his car. Then my friend tortures him.
-
I drive around my old hometown of Anderson, Indiana. A cop turns his red and blue lights on behind me. He steps out of his car and walks up to mine. He tells me that I am under arrest. He puts me in the back of the police car. We drive around town. He tells me to fill out some paperwork. We talk like old pals. We cruise for chicks. We have some laughs. I finish the paperwork, and he takes me back to my car. He tells me to have a beautiful night. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment