expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Distant Room

Dream 1-23-14




I'm in a home that isn't mine. I think it is my older sister Kristen's friends house. For some reason, I either decide or am forced to go to the other end of the house where no one lives. This is where I will stay for the time being. It's a little darker. A little colder. It feels that no one has lived here for a while. It hasn't been taken care of. I can hear distant talking from the other end of the house but cannot make out the words. I try to get comfortable. I see a refrigerator. It peaks my curiosity. I check it out, open it up. Everything that is in this frig' is old and out of date. An unpleasant odor leaks out. I hear kids playing outside the window. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment