expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Unschooled

Dream 2-3-14




I'm on a field trip. I don't see a teacher, only students. We stop at a mysterious building. The building doesn't have walls. Weaving in and out of the building is a small rollercoaster. The students and I climb on to the ride. The ride starts. We go around and around and have lots of fun. A friend of mine says, "look, it's Elvis." When the ride comes to a stop, we climb off and walk through the building. We find a wax figure of Elvis staring through a window to the outside.
-
I'm running late to school today. I walk into the building and go to my locker. I grab my history book for class. I walk to Mr. Chaplins room. When I walk in, the teacher reminds me that I am missing two pieces of candy and a book that shows the comparisons of two countries. I can't remember the countries. I walk back out to the hallway. Back to my locker to get the right material. I find the book and the candy. On my way back to class I realize that I'm not wearing any pants. I grow stricken with anxiety. I grab the bag that I am holding and I look in it. At the bottom of the bag is a pair of jeans. I walk to the end of the hallway, sneaking past rooms where students can see me. I put on my pants. Although the pants are too big, I walk back to the classroom. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment