expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

War Is Hell

Dream 2-13-14 




We're in another country. Possibly France. I think it is World War II.

My company and I are cautiously sneaking through an empty European village. It's downcast and raining. We're in the top floor of a second story building. I think I hear the enemy creeping around on the outside balcony. I ask a fellow soldier to hand me his 9mm. I load a fresh magazine. I'm hoping the girls in the company are impressed with my gun skills. I peek out the door. I see a German. I shoot! I miss. I shoot again! I miss again. This gun isn't working for me. I take a shotgun from the girl behind me. I pump. I peek around the corner. The enemy is in my sights. I shoot. Target terminated. 

Our company moves on. Now in another building, we split up. My group of men wait on the second floor of this building while the other group completes their mission. We're here in case they need backup. by myself, I walk down the stairs. I find a kitchen. It isn't my kitchen but since the town is empty I feel that I can take what I want. I take some food and bring it back to my group of men.

I look out the second story window across the small village. I see the rest of our company running back to the rendezvous point. I jump from the second story window to the wet ground below. I begin to catch up to my company taking out the enemy as I go. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment