expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wiley

Dream 6-25-13




I am moving to Wiley, Indiana. We find a house that we like. It is a walk-out ranch. The top story is the house and the bottom story is a full size church. The couple that is selling the house are old and wanting to move on with their lives. I start to dream. I want to pastor this church.
-
People flood the church. It is a busy Sunday. Possibly a normal Sunday. A man walks up to me and begins telling me that we need to get all of these people out of this building because the mafia needs to hold a meeting in the lobby. If these people are not gone when the mafia come, there will be bloodshed. 
-
I do my best to empty the building, but it is not fast enough. sure enough, the mafia come. They draw their weapons and start to shoot. People die. I hide in a crawl space near the bathrooms. The mafia end their murdering and sit down in the lobby, plop their feet up on the table as if they didn't just end several innocent lives. 
-
Later on, I meet with a few friends in a cabin right outside the church. One friend is sick, he needs help. The other friend writes down an address of the hospital on a piece of paper. I go inside the church to grab an address book. Somehow, I lose the address. The friend who is not sick comes in to check on my progress. Finding out that I've lost the address, he draws his hand back and punches me right in the eye. 
-
Because I've moved to a new city, I must find a new school. My mom wants to send me to a public school. Luckily, a friend from my past has moved to the very same city. He's going to a private school. Being that its my last year of high school, I want to be in a place where I know at least one person. I ask him what school he's attending. He tells me, "chocolate chip christian school." Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment