expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nowhere to be Found

Dream 2-8-14


I'm in my old church.

     Pastor Bill Johnson is teaching when all of a sudden, my friend erupts into a seizure. His mom tries to subdue him as he stands up. She is unable to hold him. I help her. My friend starts to walk around the sanctuary. I follow him to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. I try to walk him back to his seat. He aggressively fights back. He eventually comes out of his seizure and sits back down.

     At the end of the service, I walk up to Bill Johnson and say, "My kidneys have failed. I need to be healed." Bill responds with a bit of surprise. He prays for me.
Fifty yards away from the church is the church house. A house used for many purposes. I walk in and am greeted by the devil. I can't remember much of my experience in the house.

     I travel to my sisters new home. She just moved in. My sister has three kittens. The second youngest kitten, Enoch, has disappeared. We look all through the house and find nothing. We search out in the yard and find nothing. We consider the possibility that the kitten is gone. 
   
     My brother-in-law and I walk through the neighborhood calling for little Enoch. We come across some neighbor kids playing baseball. They start throwing balls at us. Strangely enough, we become friends. They offer us a ride home in their van. We agree. 

     Back at home, we introduce our new friends to our family. They then leave.  
Later on that night, my sister and I decide to drive down to the local cemetery to look for Enoch. It's dark. We get to the cemetery and realize that it's 8:03 pm and the gates are closed. So, we drive back home. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment