expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 20, 2014

O' My Love

Nightmare 2-20-14



I'm walking down a dirt road. I pass an open building where a king and one of his advisers are having a conversation. I keep walking. Just ahead of me is the love of my life. I don't know her yet but I will. 

We walk together back the way I came. She runs ahead of me. She is out of sight. I turn a corner. What I see before me in the town center starts my blood to boil. 

There is an open, four story house filled with people, including the king and his adviser. My love is dangling from a rope, not by her neck but her hands. Shes alive. Shes about four stories up. I start to climb the rope to rescue her.

Just as I begin, the executioner cuts the rope and we fall. I fall and gain a few bumps and bruises. My love falls four stories to her death. Overcome with grief, I run away. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment