expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rubble

Dream 2-15-14


I'm walking through a ruined city. There are friends here with me. We have an enemy on the other side of town that we are trying to avoid. We come to a narrow street with rubble lining the road. We hear our rivals approaching. We quickly run into one of the buildings and quietly hide. We lower all the shutters and blinds. The sound of the enemy becomes louder and louder. We finally see several men march down the narrow street. Their shadows travel through the shutters. I'm very scared that they're going to find us. They don't.

I walk by myself to the enemy lines. I don't see anybody. I grab a large bone off the ground. It's shaped like an African Shofar. I run through the enemy territory. I don't know what my mission is. All of a sudden, I see a soldier. He's not good. I bash him over the head with the bone. He falls. I keep running. I make it to a barn. There I find another foe. Rather this time, I talk the young man into joining us. He does. I hand him my bone and tell him to kill anyone who tries to get us. We make a run for the ally camps. Bashing heads as we go. We finally make it. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment