expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Miley

Dream 6-21-13




I am sleeping on the floor of a second story building. Many of us are sleeping here, including my mom. The room is open, meaning, there aren't any walls, so we are practically outside. A few people are walking around, they must be restless sleepers. I decide to raise my head up and spit off the balcony. I then lay back down. The man next to me gets the blame for what I've done. The man at the front says that I couldn't have possibly spit off the balcony because I was sleeping and I have a book next to me about dancing.
-
Our alarm clock is a band at the front of the room. I could be wrong but I believe that it's Miley Cyrus singing. God help me. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment