expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Place In Time

Dream 2-5-14




I'm wandering through an old house. I don't recognize where I am. A truck pulls into the driveway. From what I can see, there are two men in the vehicle. One of them gets out. The man is my father. The other man in the truck is my uncle Terri. They both look young, as if today were thirty years ago. Have I traveled through time? 
My dad comes into the house. I hide behind a chair. I watch him as he walks through the home. He's singing a christian song. If this is the same past that I know of, my uncle just recently led my dad to Jesus. As my dad sings his song, he begins to listen to a sermon. On tape, I think. My uncle never gets out of the truck. My dad eventually finishes up and walks out the door. He climbs back into the truck where he and my uncle drive away. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment