expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Fathers House

Dream 10-1-13



My sister and I are walking through a patch of wooded area. A wild river runs through these woods. Snow has covered the ground and the trees. All of a sudden, a family on a raft come plowing through the river. We think to ourselves, "this is strange, it is winter, why would they be rafting in the winter?" Their raft gets caught on a patch of ice. They ask for our help. I walk down and get the raft unstuck. They thank us. 
-
Suddenly we are in a cabin. We get to know the family that we just helped. We talk about our careers. Everyone in their family is a doctor. They ask me what I am. I'm too embarressed to say. I tell them that I am going into ministry. They say that they are christians as well. My sister asks what church they go to. They say, "Casa De La Padre." My sister says how shes heard that is such a great place. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment