expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wheels

Dream 6-12-13






I'm at work. I'm the supervisor. It's my job to get the production line running. I'm getting ready to start it all up when I see a girl riding in a motorized wheelchair. It piques my curiosity. I ask her if I can take it for a spin. I ride around the plant in the chair. I have fun. I forget to start the line. They start without me.
Suddenly it's a movie night at work and out of nowhere a giant cinema screen comes down from the ceiling. We start to watch a movie that I don't recognize. From what I remember, it was a mix between Monty Python, Airplane, and The Looney Toons. I explain to the girl next to me that I've never understood British humor. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment