expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Middle

Dream 1-30-14




Some friends and me are being chased through the woods. I don't know whose chasing us, all I know is that they are our enemy. We come to an ocean. On the banks of the water is a dock. Attached to the dock is a small motorboat. We run to the boat, climb into it, start it up and jam out of there. 
Moving across the ocean, we see an island. We head toward it. When we land on the island we notice that this island is not deserted. People live here. In front of us, just a hundred feet off the beach, are buildings. They don't have the luxury of the houses I know. They look like they were built by natives..
We walk into the village. Were accepted. 
That night, we have a bonfire. In fact, from what I notice, There are several bonfires throughout the village. 
When the sun is up again, we get back into our boat. We start toward the mainland. We make it past the ocean waves to the sandy beach. We climb out. We start walking back through the patch of woodland. 
We come across our people. They are at war as we speak. They are standing parallel to the enemy. Each side is shooting arrows at each other. I run to the middle land of where the battle is occurring. I try to stop the war between the two sides. Suddenly, I am shot through the chest by an arrow. I fall to the ground dead. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment