expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back To Earth

Dream 2-22-14


Today, I walk into town with a girl. We see a line of people leading to a ladder. People are climbing the ladder 300 ft. into the air to a platform. They then jump. Just when the time is right, they pull their parachute and make it down to the ground.

We step in line. It comes time for our turn. We both climb the ladder. We climb 300 ft. into the sky and step onto the platform.

While standing there, part of the platform (the middle part) tears away and falls to earth. The girl that is with me jumps to the other side and makes it. She jumps off and parachutes down.

It's my turn. I jump to the other side of the platform but miss. I start to fall 300 ft. down the middle of the platform, hitting bars as I go along. Eventually I am able to deploy my 'chute and make it down safely. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment