expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Leatherface

Nightmare 5-27-13 





I find myself in a small home in the countryside. the home is no bigger than a mobile home. I'm tied down in a bunk in the kitchen. there are two people here. I don't know their faces. I hear a noise. a man walks in. he is a large man. there is something on his face. I can't make it out. he walks toward me. he is holding a butchers knife. I look at his face. I become frightened. my heart is racing. something isn't right. it appears that the man is wearing a persons face on his. he unties me. I fear he is going to kill me with the knife. I make a run for it. I bust out of the screen door. I hear his footsteps behind me. I hear his grunting. I outrun him.
-
I find a small home. I think it's a house that I know. I find my safety here. I have a friend here. we walk out the backdoor into the field. It's a beautiful day. I look back at the small house. I think somebody is inside. he's found me. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment