expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Halloween

Dream 6-23-13


Today is Halloween. The school I attend is holding a costume ball. A few of my friends are over to find a costume. They both decide to go as leatherface. I have the idea to go as a girl. I'll wear a wig and a pretty dress.
-
Before I go to the costume ball, I must take a trip to Redding, California. I make it to the Golden State, to a little church in the north called Bethel. Here at the church is a diner, I decide to walk in and rest my feet. Being a people watcher, I take a quick gander at those sitting around me. Many of them are older. There is a mountain man with a long beard sitting in the corner. Good conversations abound. 
-
I leave the diner. Just outside, in the parking lot, there is a crowd gathering. Some guy has just dared an old man to do 4,000 push-ups on the spot. The old man takes the bet, drops to the ground, and begins the up and downs. To my surprise, he makes it to 3,997 and then he stops on purpose. I don't know why he does it. He says that hes proved his point.
-
My business is finished here in Redding, so I put on my wig and my pretty dress and I head back to my school for the Halloween costume ball. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment