expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stunt Man

Dream 2-19-14




I'm in a college auditorium. My friend Jordan and me are here to see a play and listen to a live band. Many of my classmates from high school are sitting in the stands. 

Separating the stage from the audience is a draw bridge. I'm not certain on what is below the bridge. It raises and lowers. 

When the Master of Ceremonies announces that the show is about to begin, Jordan and I jump on two separate dirt bikes and ride up to the bridge. We attempt to use the bridge as a ramp and land on the stage but the bridge hasn't been lowered yet. Both Jordan and I crash into the bridge like a brick wall. 

I quit the challenge and go back to my seat. Jordan, on the other hand, gives it one more shot. The bridge starts to lower. Jordan revs the engine. He goes for it. He rides up to the bridge. It looks like he'll make it. Just when he is in the middle of it, the bridge shoots back up and throws Jordan way up in the air. Gravity. Jordan then falls down into the auditorium floor like a rag doll. 

We cheer for him anyways. Just then, I look up into a transparent ceiling and see ten people dressed like gorillas. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment