expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Under The Influence

Dream 2-13-14 




I'm back in my old high school. It's been turned into an elementary school. Kids are everywhere. A lady is here. She is trying to convince 6 year olds of liberalism. Her group grows. They walk around recruiting little progressive democrats. 
As I see this, I become motivated and start to recruit little 6 year old conservatives. Our groups march around the school. 
My little conservatives sneak out of the building. We march down Columbus Ave. toward a museum. We walk into the museum. It's Conner Prairie in a building. The kids walk around and learn about American history. I find a figurine that sings. You can type your name in and the figurine will add it to the song. I call the kids over. They each type their names in. They find it amusing. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment