expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rupert

Dream 2-16-14




My friends and I drive to The Incredible Pizza Company to have an evening of fun. The place is packed with people. We don't stay. We leave.
A couple days later, I am at a friends house. He has a small, pet bird. I have my cat, Rupert, with me. My cat chases after the bird and eats it. My friend is furious beyond words. He stabs Rupert with a knife. I take the cat and run.

I run back to The Incredible Pizza Company. There is barely anyone here. Many of the games that were there earlier are now gone. I can't very well hide here so I get back into my car and drive off. I drive down the road trying to find my way home. I don't know if Rupert is going to survive his injuries.

I see red and blue flashing lights turn on behind me. I pull over. Three men get out of the car and approach mine. One of the men immediately ask me to get out of the car. I ask to see their credentials. They get angry with me and demand I exit the vehicle. I know something isn't right. I ask them if they want to see the kidney transplant scar on my left side. They do. I show them. They find it cool. I ask them if they would like to see the bigger scar on my right side. They're excited. I tell them that It would be easier for me to show them if they were on the passenger side of the vehicle. They begin to walk around. As they do, I shift the car into drive and get out of there. They don't attempt to chase me. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment