expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A House From My Past

Nightmare 5-23-13


I'm in a house. A house that I used to know a long time ago. My family is here. A man is sitting in the living room. He is a violent man. He yells at us. He says that he wants a bottle of old French wine and a VHS tape. We bring it to him. I feel his violence as I walk toward him. I think he wants to do me harm. I give him the wine. I put the tape in the VCR. 
-
Suddenly we are traveling throughout the world. Maybe in our minds. It's not this world.
-
I'm walking through the house. So many memories. It feels different this time around. It feels cold. I feel far away from reality. I walk upstairs and look at what used to be my bedroom. It's empty. Just a few meaningless pieces of paper lay on the floor. I walk into what used to be my sister's bedroom. My mother is in bed. My mother and father sleep in different rooms now. She tells me that she misses him. He is downstairs. I walk downstairs to talk to him. I tell him how I feel about this situation. He begins to cry.
-
My sisters and I are sitting in the living room. We turn the light off. We see the silhouette of a giant spider. My sister screams. The light comes on. We see many spiders. Fear takes us. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment