expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 24, 2014

A City in Heaven

A Dream From My Past




I'm driving through a redwood forest. As I'm going along, a policeman turns his red and blues on. I pull to the side of the road. He asks me to come and get into his car. As crazy as it sounds, I don't think I'm in trouble but at the same time, I don't know whats going on. I get in the car. We begin to drive.

We drive until out of the blue the forest subsides and we are now in a city. On one side of the road is an ocean so beautiful it looks like it's made of crystal. In the ocean are an array of giant ships the size of cruise ships, maybe bigger. On the other side of the road is the city. The most beautiful designed buildings you'd ever see. So majestic. I've never seen anything like it before. It must be Heaven. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment