expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Radio Flyer

Dream 12-17-13




     I'm in Detroit but it doesn't look like Detroit. I've been to Detroit and it's supposed to look like a city with many forgotten buildings with broken windows and it smells like rotten milk. However, this place looks like a jungle.

     In this jungle, there is an off-road track.  My family and I have wagons and other riding vehicles to take us through this track. We begin.

     I'm riding a "radio flyer" red wagon. I'm ahead of everyone. In front of me are a bunch of Detroit kids standing to the side of the track. They've thrown a small log onto the path. I make it through without hurting myself. I pull to the side. I'm worried about my family. I jump out of my wagon and start to walk toward the kids. I pick up a stick from the ground. I plan on deforming their faces. As I walk closer, I see that my family has also made it safely through. I drop the stick.

     I climb back into my wagon and start to move forward. I try to catch up with my family. I come to a dead end. The walls of the track are up in the air and in a bowl, like a skate park. I'm confused. What do I do? I don't know where my family is. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment