expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Want Money

Dream 2-2-14


I'm traveling through Texas with my friend, Allen, and his family. They have money. Lot's of money. As we drive, Allen points out all the places and things that he owns. He mentions a race track a few miles away that is his. He tells me that his net worth is about 2.2 billion. I become extremely jealous.
We travel toward our homes in Indiana. We make a stop in Illinois at my cousins house. Allen continues to tell my extended family about all the money that he has. I become annoyed. In another room, my friend Derek and I talk about how annoyed we are. We share a snickers bar. Allen overhears us talking. He apologizes for being outspoken about his wealth. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment