expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Evidence Of My Sin

Dream 2-4-14



     I live in an apartment. It's four stories up. The only way to get into it is to climb the fire escape. Sitting in my apartment alone, I decide to order five hookers. Five ladies of the night come to my house. I have sex with each of them individually. They then leave. 

     Later on that day, I am out with my wife. We decide to come home. I get nervous hoping that nothing is out of place. I get into the apartment first to see if there is any evidence of my sin. Everything looks fine. Nothing out of place. My wife then walks in through the fire escape. She walks to the bathroom and to both of our shock, we find a hooker in the bathtub. Strange thing is, she's the size of a young child. She doesn't look well. We grab her and administer cpr. She wakes. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment