expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back to Work

Dream 2-25-14


I've been gone from work at the recyclery for a few months. Tonight I am returning.

I want my old job back but I don't know if I'm going to get it. So I jump into a bobcat and drive. I drive away from work to where there are 20 foot high piles of trash and paper. There is a strong rubber track moving up and over many of the piles. I ride down a steep part of the track with the bobcat.

I see something laying on the track in front of me. I get out to investigate. It's an historical cloth that was once owned by Abraham Lincoln. It's covered in random letters and numbers.

I come back to work.

I walk into the break room which is in my old high school gymnasium. Many of my work buddies are here. I walk down the bleachers. I greet my friends as I pass them. I see my black friend Anthony. He has his back to me. I walk to him to say hello. When he turns around, he's a white guy. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment