expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Without a Name

Dream 1-28-14




I am in my old house in Middletown, Indiana. It's a small one story home on two beautiful acres of countryside. This is the house in which I grew up.
Today we got a puppy. He is white with black spots all over. He doesn't have a name. Somebody leaves open the door to the outside. The puppy gets out. We all run to search for him. It is winter so snow is covering the ground. I grab my bicycle and start down the country road. The snow has an effect on my tires and slows me down. However, I make it into town. The town is so far away from my house that first of all I don't know how I made it here and secondly I know the dog didn't come this far, but never-the-less I start calling his name, which I don't know. 
-
I am now at my sisters house in Jeffersonville, Indiana. I walk into the house to find my family dead but somewhat still alive. It's confusing. A little doll named Chucky starts to chase me. I run out of the house. I run down the block to the rich guys house but he's too busy flying his private airplane. I run back to my sisters house and suddenly I'm more concerned about finding the lost dog with no name than running from a killer doll. I walk the streets calling his name which once again, I don't know. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment