expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Five Guys, Bikers and Cries

Dream 2-9-14




My brother-in-law, Chad, and me are driving through our old hometown of Anderson, IN. We are hungry. I think we should eat at Taco Bell. Chad thinks we should eat at Five Guys, Burgers and Fries. Chad decides that he is right. We drive to Five Guys.
We enter the restaurant, which is mostly empty with the exception of a few guests over in the corner. We walk up to the counter to give our order. We both get a burger and fries. We sit down. I overhear a girl across the room say that she wants to be a hot dog vendor. I find that fascinating because I too want to be a hot dog vendor.
We finish our food. As we walk out of the restaurant, I stop by the girls table and tell her about my hot dog aspirations. She tells me that she also wants to work in ministry. I find that incredible because I too want to work in ministry. 
Suddenly, my mother is there. She tells me how her foot is killing her and that I should pray for it.
I start to command the pain to leave her foot. The girl in the restaurant begins to pray for her as well. I ask my mom to stand and try to walk on it. She does. Her foot is healed.
We all walk out of the restaurant together. We walk behind the restaurant into a open field. As we walk, a biker gang swarms in and surrounds us. Each member of the gang has layers of cloth wrapped around their face. They seem dangerous. We make a run for our vehicles. Several men from the gang try to punch my mom. I protect her. We make it to our vehicle and drive away. The gang follows us.
Driving down the road we find that we are running out of gas. Our car starts to sputter. Driving next to us is a truck. I, being in the passenger seat, roll down my window and flag the truck down. The man in the truck lowers his window. Low and behold, it's my friend Jake. He happily decides to lend his helping hand. We climb into  his truck and drive away. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment