expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ball Pit

A Dream From My Past

(I have had this dream around ten times in my life. I don't know why it re-occurs.)




I am walking down a hallway. I believe it is the hallway in my home. I walk until i come to a door on my left that is open. I look into the room. Inside is a ball pit, much like the one you would find at a Mcdonalds or Chuck E. Cheese. Although I can't see it, I know there is something in there. I can feel it looking at me. 
Suddenly, I hear a noise which I can only describe as what you would hear out of the machine that shoots out the baseball at a batting cage. A number of balls fly up in the pit. I still don't see anything but I know it's there. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment