expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Exploration

Dream 1-27-14




I'm back in my old high school in Anderson, Indiana. I'm in one of the classrooms down the senior hallway. The teacher has decided to show a film. The lights are down and the lights from the television screen dimly light the room. I can't be sure of what the movie is about. I sneak out of the room. 
I walk the halls. I see my old friend Cyrus walking toward me. We catch up.
Suddenly, a few of my classmates and me are in the film that was shown in the classroom. 
It's action packed. Their is snow everywhere. We are explorers in a new place. We stumble upon something out of the ordinary. A very large pole the size of a skyscraper is laying down. One side is on the same ground that we walk on and the other is up on a cliff. So the pole moves up. Attached to the pole is a ladder and a rope. So, we begin to climb.
One after the other we make our way up the pole to the cliff. Me and a friend are in front. We make it close to the top when I notice that next to the pole just under the cliff is a giant head made out of stone, much like Mt. Rushmore. The only difference is this head has powers. I reach out to the head and become one with it. I am now the head.
Everyone is still making their way up the pole. The friend who was just behind me falls. We are so high up that he will die if he hits the ground. Me being the size of Mt. Rushmore, I bring my giant stone arms up out of the mountain cliff and grab my friend before he hits the ground. I raise him up in my giant stone hands and place him on the cliff.
I separate myself from the head. I am now my normal self again. I begin to make my way to the cliff when I slip and fall. I fall hundreds of feet to my death. The color red fills the screen and I respawn. 
I am now hundreds of yards away from the pole. I see it in the distance. My friends have all made it to the top. I start to make my way back towards them. I am far behind. I hear a very deep and loud thump! I keep walking. I make it to the pole. I climb the pole. I make it to the top. At the top, I find a slide that goes from the top of the mountain cliff to the ground below and even below that. I decide to slide. 
I slide hundreds of yards, through the ground and when I come out on the other side I fly right into the side of a van that is parked at the end. Thump! I pick my body up off the ground. My friends are out of sight. 
Then out of nowhere, I see my old friend Cyrus. We catch up. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment