expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Hunt

Nightmare 2-1-14




An old man, a young girl, and me are hunting for deer. We walk through the dark woods with apples. We come across a family of deer. The old man tells me to feed them. I walk very slowly up to one of the deer and hold my hand out with the apple. He cautiously walks toward me and starts to eat the apple out of my hand. When the deer is done eating, I turn around and walk back toward my friends. All of a sudden, the deer become outraged. I wasn't supposed to turn my back on them. We make a run for it.
We run to the staircase that leads up to my apartment. At the bottom of the staircase is a bathroom. The old man and little girl hide in there while I try for the apartment at the top. The stairs have around 75 steps. I make it to the top, rush through the door and close it behind me. Outside the door, I hear several thumps. When there is no more sound, I open the door to find a hundred deer spread along the entire staircase. They are all dead.
-
My dad wakes up early to hunt. He walks down the large staircase leading out to the woods. I follow him without his knowledge of it. I get to the bottom of the stairs to find him in the woods staring at a tv. On the tv is a set of numbers, 111. He turns around and I see that something is not right in his eyes. He starts to run toward me. I run up the stairs. He has a sythe in his hands. He wants to hurt me. I make it to the apartment, run to my bedroom and lock the door. I hear my dad. He's banging on the door. I think he's possessed. He eventually walks away. I no longer hear sound. I walk out of my room and into the living room where my dad is threatening my mom. 
My mom doesn't seem stressed about the situation. She calmly asks my dad to put down the weapon. Suddenly, my dad snaps out of it. He hugs my mom and me. Things are normal again. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment