expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Foreign Relations

Dream 3/20/2017




     My family and me are visiting Canada. One day, we decide to eat at a fancy, two-story restaurant. My sister Morgan gets lost in the restaurant so I try to find her. A man, probably the host, shows me around. I spend all my time looking for her when she was eating with the family all along. Now the family is done eating. I regret not dining with them. Nothing stings like regret. I wave at a cute woman as her and her boyfriend walk out. She says something about a hottie over there, talking about me. She walks over to our table and tells her boyfriend to close his eyes. she goes in to kiss me and pulls back. Then she goes in again and kisses me on the lips, slobbering all over me.

     I am in Peru, sick as a dog, sleeping in a disease ridden bed, hoping to get back home to America.

     A ton of teenagers occupy my old church in Anderson, Indiana. New life church is a now a big volleyball court. All of the older kids are playing and partying late into the night. It is my bedtime but I stay out. I don't feel comfortable around the older kids. I feel very self conscious.

     My friend Joel Doty is up on stage playing a song he has written. I am holding his old guitar that he gave me once upon a time. He steps off the stage and starts talking to me as I put his old guitar in its case. I have trouble latching one of the buckles on the case.

     A parent of one of the kids puts a movie on the projector. He wants everyone to see it. I'm not completely sure what it is about except it has to do with injustice in some form. I lean over to the kid and tell him, "if you think this is bad, you should've seen me in Peru." Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment