expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Here Kitty Kitty

Dream 3/30/2017



     I'm driving over to my sister's house. She lives with a nice family. When I'm walking up to her door, I see a mother cat and her kitten walking beside her. I think they are Himalayan. I pick them up and put them in my Jeep. I also see my recently deceased cat, Rupert, walking around outside my sisters house. I put him in my Jeep as well.

     The nice family is home but my sister isn't so I decide to leave. The cats open up my door and jump out, so I run to grab them and put them back. Somehow, in the driveway, I have been blocked in by a camper. I try to squeeze through but then I hit the family's water pump next to the driveway. I get out, jump in my sisters truck, back it up a bit to make space, return to my Jeep and drive away.

     Later, in my sister's house, the nice family and my sister and dad stand around talking about the cats that I found outside. They talk about a black cat and how talented he is. They say that he can open doors. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment