expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 18, 2017

-Awkward Things-

Dream 3/15/2017



     I'm a part of a program put on by my school. We have never practiced. The program is a train wreck. It's full of awkward silences where the conductor is showing students the lines they never rehearsed. During one of these awkward silences, I grab the conductors attention and double check my lines. She says that she will signal me when it's my turn. The audience sits in their seats quietly except after every students disastrous run through of their lines, they stand up in a roar of applause. Pity applause. After the show, I call my friend Milo Yiannopoulos and tell him what happened. He gets a total kick out of the whole thing.

     Later on, I am trying to convince a stranger that VHS is far better than Blu-ray. I am looking out the window when the world starts to shake. An earthquake is happening. I yell to my mom to get under the doorway in the kitchen. She does. We both do. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment