expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 10, 2017

Shootout

Dream 3/5/2017



     Back at Liberty, I have a basketball shootout with a fellow classmate. We have to shoot from the three point line. The other student makes three out of four shots. I am really feeling the pressure. I have to make all four shots to beat him. While trying to concentrate, a group of boys have a scrimmage at the same goal that I'm shooting on. I get upset with them and tell them to move, but they don't. I walk over to the coach and tell him that I can't do it. I can't concentrate with those kids playing around.

     I give up and walk back to class. Suddenly, I am completely naked. I find a couple t-shirts at my desk. I put one of them on. My biology teacher is teaching while a guest lecturer sits at his desk. The guest lecturer keeps interrupting my teacher with remarks trying to get a laugh out of the class. Eventually, my teacher becomes upset at the guest and tells him to quit talking. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment