expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Convergence

Dream 3/17/2017




     My school takes a day to visit an amusement park that is located in a valley. Standing up on a hill, you can look down and see the rides, booths and lights of the park. At the top of the hill is a giant buffet. One buffet has been overlooked and forgotten about and the food has become old and rotten. Some guys that I am with smell the food and laugh about how bad it is.

     I study sharks. I have a partner. Her and I study sharks together, or we are supposed to. One day she gets into a boat and takes off without me. I run and jump off the end of the dock to make it into the boat but miss wildly. I fall into the water. Behind me is hundreds of people watching me fail. We rediscover a bull shark which has been thought to be extinct. We film him swim around underwater. He can't seem to close his mouth.

     I am helping with the concession stand. My job is to fill the drinks. The way that I know what drink to pour is the manager will put a colored dot on the cup. Depending on what color the dot is shows me what drink to pour. It takes me a few tries to get it down, but I eventually get the hang of things. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment