expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Terror Simulator

Dream 3/23/2017



     I am a part of a simulated event where half of the people are given guns and the other half are shot. I am on the side who gets shot. The event starts. I stand in one spot because I know there is no use in running. A young woman walks up to me and shoots the person I am standing next to then turns the gun to me. BOOM!!! I fall to the ground.

     I start to re-evaluate my life. I pray to God that He will forgive me for the life that I've led. As I lye on the ground, I feel a cold wash over my body. A blackness starts to take over my vision and my hearing starts to go.

     The event ends. The side with the guns announces that they shot us with red food coloring. All of the dead people stand up. I stand up as well. After inspecting myself I realize that I am fine. After a couple hours we start round two. Once again, I am on the side that dies. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment