expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 24, 2017

Miscellaneous

Dream 3/24/2017



     I'm hanging out inside a barn with a friend. The friend's cat is roaming the barn. The little fur ball is nineteen years old. My friend tells me that the cat and his dad used to cuddle together. A giant, hairy, red and black spider starts approaching us. My friend tells me that the spider and the cat have been friends for years. I'm a bit uneasy about the spider. Wherever I walk, the eight-legged freak follows me.

     I walk to my dad's camper. He tells me that he is thinking about getting back into church and possibly preaching again. I ask him why. He tells me that it all started the other night when his neighbor Tony came over for a bonfire and Tony started preaching.

     Inside our school there is a legend that in the basement there is a secret door that will lead to a tunnel system under the city. We roam the basement but cannot find the door.

     We rent the movie "Never Been Kissed." We know a teacher at our school who we want to reenact the movie with. We go out shopping for her. In a store front, we find mannequin heads with crazy hairstyles. We choose the one with blonde dreadlocks. We dye our teachers hair black and white but never give her dreadlocks. I have to live with my teacher. She tells me to always be quiet in her house because she doesn't want her neighbors to know she is here.

     The teacher has a small gathering at her house. "Never Been Kissed" is playing on the television. I see my friend Kevin who was in the barn earlier. I ask him why he left the barn. He said it smells really bad. I tell him that I will help him clean it up so that it won't smell anymore. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment