expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 10, 2017

Bus Station

Dream 3/5/2017


      My old biology teacher from high school walks me to a bus station. We are both taking a bus to parts unknown for reasons unknown. The bus station looks much like a Sam's Club. The seats of the bus are set up more like a roller coaster. My teacher walks to the bathroom while I check out the vending machine. The choices in the machine are odd. Usually you will get the offer of a bag of chips or a candy bar, in this machine they are offering entire boxes of granola bars and big bags of chips. Each selection is six dollars. I skip that.

     When my teacher returns, he tells me that bus riders are very nice but if you start acting like a jerk, they are vicious. The bus takes off. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment