expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 10, 2017

Mad Girl

Dream 3/4/2017



      I am visiting Kristen, my sister, at her house. She is having guests over. A few girls that I've never met as well as their dads. Trying to be slick and cool in front of the girls, I say something that offends one of them. She reads me the riot act and then steals my cell phone. She leaves. I tell her dad that I will give her five minutes to return my phone or else I am calling the police and pressing charges. All the girls and the dads slowly walk out of the house and down the street to where the girl has walked.

     I go to the back room of the house to sit down and watch TV. Eventually, all of the girls walk back into the room, including the girl who stole my phone. She lies down next to me on the bed but doesn't say anything. She tosses my phone over my way. I lean over and say, "I am sorry." She responds, "It happens." Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment