expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Graduation Day

Dream 3/10/2017



     It's graduation day. The way the ceremony is set up is that when our name is called, we will zip on a zip line over the audience onto the stage. The students stand in a building opposite the stage at a large second story window ready for their names to be called. The speaker calls my name along with my friend Josh. We zip on two parallel lines together toward the stage. We aren't connected to the lines by a harness, we are only hanging on tightly. We could easily fall and crash into an audience member.

     I make it to the stage, grab my diploma and exit stage left. My friend, Tim and his family are having a private ceremony in a small room next to the graduation. Tim's sister is up on their small stage posing like a model. Tim's dad tells him that he needs to do the same.

     I return to the large graduation ceremony. When I return, I see four parade floats moving toward the stage. The first one is full of witches. The next one is full of priests. I can't see the last two. Since I am dressed as a priest, I run to that float and jump aboard. Another students joins the float with me. I wave at the crowd hoping that my mom sees me.

     When the service is over, I find my mom and ask her if she saw me. She says she did. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment