expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Ohio State Penitentiary

Dream 3/10/2017




     I'm on the way home from a class field trip. While driving through Ohio, we pass Ohio State Penitentiary which is a spooky, abandoned and haunted place. It's a location in which ghost hunters love to investigate because of the history and supposed hauntings. It looks like a large building has fallen over onto the penitentiary and is just lying on top of it like the building in the movie "Cloverfield." As our school bus passes OSP I act as a tour guide and direct everyone's attention to it. I tell them some of the spooky facts about the place.

     Up the road a bit is a strawberry tree. One of the girls on the bus tells the driver to stop. She says she always stops to pick strawberries from this exact tree, it's a tradition in her family. She gets out and picks some of the red fruit. She eats some but says they are too bitter. I try one and agree.

     My sister, some friends and I escape the bus and walk back to the spooky penitentiary. We make camp in the front room. Most of us stay there because it isn't as scary and there is a TV. A few of the people go off and explore the haunted location. At one point, we hear a knock at the front door. I go and put my face to the floor to see under the door. I see boots. I open the door. There are four people outside who want to explore the penitentiary. Two of them are normal but the other two are dressed as clowns. We let the normal ones in.

     While everyone else explores, we stay in the front room and play Super Mario World on our Super Nintendo. At one point, a baby down the hallway starts to cry. It's the child of one of our friends. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment