expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cowboy Men

Dream 3/10/2017



     I am visiting a mall today. I enter at the far end of the mall where barely any stores are found. It is very quiet where I am. I have my open carry gun on my hip. I cannot however carry a gun on both hips because that is illegal and if I do, the security will shoot at me.

     A shooting occurs, but not with me. A few bad men are having a shootout with the malls security. The security shoot and kill the bad men. I watch the whole thing. When no one is looking, I walk over and steal the dead men's guns. I tell my friend who is with me, "it's always a good idea to be near a shooting when it happens because you can always get free gear." I put a gun on each hip. The security in the mall sees me and starts shooting. My friend and I run outside.

     When we get outside, we have a shooting competition with a few firefighters. The firefighters are about a mile away at their station, but we can see them from where we are. Each side has to shoot toward the other and see what they can hit. The person who hits the coolest thing wins. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment