expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Peeping Tom

Dream 3/10/2017



     I am given the responsibility of cleaning the girls bathroom at Liberty Christian Elementary. It is night, so there shouldn't be any girls in the school. I need to clean the outside of the windows. Since the bathroom is on the second floor, I grab a ladder and lay it against the outside wall of the school and climb to the top. When I get to the window, a girl in the bathroom sees me and runs out of the room. I don't know what anyone is doing here at night, let alone a child. I get nervous and climb back down. I know she must think I am a peeping tom. Later that night, I get my sister to check out the bathroom to make sure it's clear, then I continue the cleaning. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment