expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Billionaire's Place

Dream 8/1/2017



     While messing around on Google Earth, I find that I have actually transported myself to a billionaire, rock stars backyard. This yard is extremely luxurious. Large marble steps lead down to a reflection pool. In the middle of the pool is a separate, square pool. On the edge of the reflection pool, I see a few guitars connected to an amplifier. I check out all three guitars and find that they are bass guitars.

     I look over to another side of the reflection pool and see a dugout full of guitars. I walk over to check them out. I desire to play an expensive guitar. Browsing through the instruments, I come across a black Gibson SG. I pull it from the collection. Right then, the billionaire musician comes running from his house toward me.  He begins to berate me for trespassing and playing with his toys. He then trudges through the reflection pool toward the separate pool in the middle. He shows me his pet Great White Shark that lives in the separate pool. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment