expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Backyard Roller Coaster

Dream 8/27/2017



I am building a roller coaster in my backyard. I have seen people with backyard roller coasters and I have not been impressed. My roller coaster is going to be like the thrill rides you find in an actual amusement park.

My dad and I go to a store to buy parts. In this store, I have apparently already started building my roller coaster. I show my dad the first hill of the ride. I've put it together with clay blocks. I'm trying to find out which clay blocks I need. I start doing some research on my phone. Some girls near me think I am cute. They start messing with me. One girl puts her hand in between my face and my phone. I push her hand away. I give these girls the cold shoulder bigly.

My dad is getting a bit frustrated because my shopping trip is taking longer than we anticipated. I tell him, "you know what I will do? I will just get three clay blocks today and then come back when I need more." My dad claps his hands in approval. "Good idea," he says. We walk to the front. I see a few blue-green blocks that will do nicely. Since there are a few people in line, I tell him to get the blue-green blocks while I go back to get a white one. I run back but it is much farther back than I thought.

Those girls are here. I can't find the block that I need. I walk all the way back to the end of the drop on the coaster that I started building. The girls giggle. I look at the coaster. I notice it is too small. I make plans in my mind to double it's size. The girls have some kind of firework. They set it ablaze and aim it my direction. I just walk away. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment