expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Ceiling Fan

A Nightmare From My Past



We live in an apartment complex, my mom and I. One night, I find our ceiling fan is on fire. I grab a fire extinguisher and shoot it toward the flames. The fire grows bigger. I run out of the apartment and tell my mom but then realize that I left my cat, Rupert, and my black lab pup inside. I run back into the apartment. By this time, the walls are on fire. I grab my cat. I grab my pup. I run out of there as fast as I can.

Since our apartment is destroyed, my mom and I sleep out in the lobby. One night while sleeping in the lobby, a demon comes walking in the door. We fight it off until he leaves. Then, another demon comes through another door. We fight it until it leaves. A man that is in the lobby at this time tells us that he has heard of people having this experience before. He himself has had it. "The solution that worked for him," he says, "is to approach the demon and shout your child's name."

Several more demons attack us but we do as the man suggested. We fight off every one of them. Dream ends.

I wake up 

No comments :

Post a Comment