expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Main Event

Dream 8/2/2017



My sister and I have been invited to travel with a family to Russia. It comes to the day of our departure. I have just received a call from the hospital that I am sick. The doctor doesn't recommend that I travel. He seems a bit irritated with me. I go to my mom's place of business. I don't know what she does for a living.

I talk to her about Russia and she tells me that I shouldn't travel. I adhere to what she says and call the family and my sister to tell them that I cannot go for health reasons.

My mom is having some sort of charity event at her work. She has invited all of the WWE superstars in today for a big conference. A few of my friends and I sit on a table in front of the auditorium. We say hello to each of the superstars. There is one superstar that is about 13 feet tall. Next to him is the Big Show, a 7 ft. tall wrestler. I notice Kane because of his red and black mask. I see the Undertaker. When I see Rey Mysterio, I jump down from the table to greet him. I always thought he was shorter than me, but he is very tall. I say to him, "Rey, I didn't know you were so tall." He chuckles.

When almost all the wrestlers are in the auditorium, the Miz and his wife come strolling up, casually late. I ask the guy next to me what his wife's name is. He can't remember. I yell out, "hey! Miz!" He waves back at me. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment