expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 18, 2017

The Storm Outside

Dream 8/18/2017




I am in high school. I hang out in a class that is not my own. I am friends with several guys a few grades below me and I am relaxing in their classroom. The teacher hands out a test. Now I feel like I am part of this class. I take the test near the back of the room. Some of the test is geography while other parts are a completely different subject matter. I guess on most of the questions. In my mind, I am hoping that the teacher takes mercy on me since I've just joined the class. I take my test to a bathroom at the back of the classroom and finish it in there. The bathroom is haunted. I definitely feel a presence here. When I leave the bathroom I hear a few of my friends tell the teacher about the ghost.

A tornado is in the area of the school. The alarms go blaring and classes walk in line formation to their pre-determined areas. The students then sit down with their backs against the walls and their heads between their knees. I've somehow lost my class. I walk around the school looking but cannot find them. A few other students are in the same situation. We decide to skip finding our correct places and sneak down to the basement of the school.

At the bottom of the basement stairs is the boys locker room. We hang out in this area until someone at the top of the stairs turns the lights off. We immediately freak out and run to the top of the stairs to turn the lights back on. We then reconvene in the basement locker room. I've always found the basement of the school frightening. Today is no exception. I wonder to the back of the locker room where there is usually three or four showers that don't work. When I get there, the showers are gone and replaced with a very large bathroom. It's a very nice bathroom with bold colors. Many stalls. Many showers. Well lit. It's like finding Narnia at the back of the wardrobe. The tornado never comes Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment