expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Virtual

Dream 8/30/2017



Hundreds of people are involved in an open world, virtual reality game. Everyone has been divided into teams. If you die, you are gone. Only one team wins the game.

My team is searching inside an abandoned trailer. I look out back. I find a patio table with several papers. I look through the papers and read about a girl who has given up hope. I bring the papers to the leader of our team. He finds them interesting.

We come to a place where many other teams are sitting, eating, and talking. My team sits at a table. I am walking around the table saying that we need to go. An acquaintance of mine, Matt, walks over to me and places his hand on my chest in such a way that it kills me. I slowly fall to the ground and my body disappears. Matt laughs. I am pissed. Matt only did that to make me mad. My team must go on without me.

Now that I am a ghost, I can fly. I fly to my team and watch them. I fly back to Matt's team and watch them. While Matt's team sits at a table, I attack Matt and kill him. I then attack the next person on the team. I kill every single person on their team. Total revenge. I put them out of commission. I fly back to my team.

My team is now inside a tower. I hear them talk that there is someway to bring a former player back to life. They consider which of the dead teammates to bring back. They want me back. Outside the tower, the dead teammates from Matt's team are hovering. They intend on killing everyone on our team. The tower, however, is double bricked, double glass, double everything. The ghosts cannot make it inside. The team brings me back to life.

In a completely different location, we find a building with several arcade video games. We believe that this building is where a team will win the overall game. We play each of the arcade games to see if they hold the answer. When we finish in the downstairs room, a girl and I walk up the stairs to the second floor. Upstairs is a room with more arcade games. We begin to play them to see if we can find any clues. Off in the corner, I see a staircase that winds up to another floor. I don't climb the stairs yet. I want to wait for my team to catch up. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment